Aqueducts is a puzzle game which has really cute graphics and has an extremely simple gameplay which requires no hard and fast rules for playing the game. This game is developed by uaJoyTech where you will see a simple yet very appealing interface.
The only task of this game is to prevent a drought from falling into the city. You will have different pieces of aqueducts that you will have to join to a reservoir and form a path so that the water flows smoothly and doesn’t fall in the whole city which can cause a great deal of trouble. The visuals of the game will make you want to play it because of the calm and smooth environment.
All you have to do is move the pieces of aqueducts correctly and make a path for the water to flow smoothly. Aqueducts is a puzzle game so you will have to figure out yourself how you can fix the pieces and place them in the right position. Your task will be to create the whole city through this process and save it from drowning by applying various measures. You will be taken through different cities where you can build paths for the water to flow.
You can download this game from the Google Play Store and the iOS App Store for free. You can easily play Aqueducts for PC on a Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered computers by following this guide till the end.
Download Aqueducts for PC (Windows & MAC)
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Aqueducts in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Aqueducts pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Aqueducts for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Aqueducts for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Aqueducts APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Aqueducts for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.