Boomerang is responsible for some of the best childhood memories. Especially those who were born in early 2000s or late 1990s. This channel has some of the biggest and most wonderful collection of both classic and original cartoon shows. There are dozens of classics like Daffy Duck, Tom and Jerry, Donald Duck, Popeye the sailor and many more. All of these shows along with every original show of this channel is now available to watch anytime in Boomerang Android app. This is not a regular TV app. It is a dedicated app for Boomerang channel. It has access to thousands of episodes that have been aired. Not only users can watch the shows that have been aired already, but watch live shows. All of this is available in a very compact and nicely built user interface.
Most common complaint with these kind of apps is excess of commercials. It just kills the joy of using such an app. Even if the app is paid, there are some ads. Boomerang’s Android app is totally free to download. However, there is a monthly subscription that can be paid either monthly or annually with more than 30% discount. The annual deal is a value for money and just shows how much homework is done for user experience. There are two kind of trials. Each user can make a subscription but they will not be charged instantly. For monthly users, there is one week trial period while 30 days trial for annual subscribers. If you do not like this app during the trial, then cancel membership. The card will not be charged. This is pretty easy method. It is there to make sure that you pay for what you like!
There are two ways to watch shows on Boomerang app. Either select your favorite show from past and play any of its episodes. If this show has been aired on Boomerang before, then it must be available in library. Therefore, it does not matter if you choose to watch live shows or some classic shows like Courage the cowardly dog from archive. The users of computers are able to use Boomerang for PC. It can be installed on both Windows and Mac systems. Therefore, it is practically available for any PC users around the globe.
It is speculated that only kids will use this app but it is not true. Many adults still love these shows. Therefore, it is possible that some parent would want to watch these shows along with kids on their laptops and computers at some times. To install Boomerang for PC on any machine, it should have Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 or Mac OS X. It will be installed using Android emulator like Bluestacks and Andy. Below are the steps that will make installation of Boomerang for PC on any computer easier. Follow these steps carefully if you are not familiar with install Android apps on PC.
Download Boomerang for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Boomerang in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Boomerang pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Boomerang for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Boomerang for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Boomerang APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Boomerang for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.