Disney Games and their movies are loved by people all over the world. The main reason being their popular characters and their astounding graphics which make the users experience worthwhile. Disney Magical Dice is such game developed by Netmarble Games which is the first Disney mobile board game.
Firstly you will have to choose your character at the start of the game by picking one of your choice from many. You can then set up your profile by entering your name and start playing the game. After that you will see a screen which will have various options before starting the game. Now you can press the Play button and select whether you want to play a multiplayer match or you want to play as a solo player and go for the Saga or the Daily Challenge which might be locked at the beginning of the game. So you might have to play a few levels to unlock it.
You can also upgrade your character after making him perform r well in the game. There are also great chances of winning rewards if you play really well and defeat the other component. The most fun part about Disney Magical Dice is that you can play with almost 30 Disney characters that you have been seeing in movies since the beginning. This is a board game so expect some travelling around the board where you can buy various landmarks and collect a lot of other stuff.
How can anyone say no to a Disney game like this? Well, you definitely need to try this game out and enjoy the amazing Game Play as it can be easily downloaded from the Google Play Store as well as the App Store. You can easily play Disney Magical Dice for PC on a Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered computers by following this guide till the end.
Download Disney Magical Dice for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Disney Magical Dice in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Disney Magical Dice pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Disney Magical Dice for PC and Laptop [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Disney Magical Dice for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Disney Magical Dice APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Disney Magical Dice for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.