The creative minds at 100 Gates are back with a new puzzle game 100 Crypts. The room escape game is full of mysterious puzzles. You have to solve the riddle and make your way out of the room. At every level there are different challenges and as you advance things get trickier. The objects which will open the gate are at times hidden, so you will have to find key that unlocks the crypt and move ahead. Moreover, the gloomy atmosphere adds to the enigma of the game. 100 Crypts is addictive and you just want to keep on exploring and see what comes next and how will you get out in time to save yourself. To solve the puzzle you can take different actions like swipe, shake, tilt, drag and even shake. The game is absolutely free and can be played on both your smartphone and tablets. Additionally, you can play 100 Crypts on your PC too. Let’s have a look at how that can be made possible.
Follow this guide to play 100 Crypts for PC on a desktop/laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. BlueStacks and BlueStacks 2 are the Android emulators which will make it extremely easy for you to play 100 Crypts for PC. Just go through the steps listed below and start playing 100 Crypts for PC without any further ado.
100 Crypts for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for 100 Crypts in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once 100 Crypts pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.