AirWire by Wellink is an ingenous little app that allows you to stream any audio or video content on your TV screens, laptops or game consoles right from your smartphone or tablet. Just think about the possibilities of how much fun you can have. The process of how you can splay content from one device to another is quite simple. The devices that you are connecting should be on the same W-Fi connection. Power up AirWire and confirm whether your smartphone/tablet has detected the device you want to stream content on to. Once found, just select which video you want to play and start enjoying. AirWire is absolutely free and does not require any type of registration. Android users can find the app in the Google PlayStore and iPhone users in the Apple App Store. Apart from getting AirWire on your tablets and smartphones, you can also get it for your computer.
AirWire for PC is install-able on a computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X . For a hitch free installation, get an Android emulator like BlueStcaks, BlueStacks 2 or the Remix OS Player. Follow the steps in the detailed guide given below to get AirWire for PC.
Air Wire for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Air Wire in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Air Wire pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.