Looking for a tool that connects you on any Wifi network? Well look no further, AndroDumpper is the app for you. What AndroDumpper does is that it cracks any WPS enabled Wifi router, provides you with the password to help you connect to that network. Isn’t this a handy tool for times when your 4G networks are not working and there is some important task that you have to complete. How this tool works is really quite simple, fire up the app, and scan for the available networks. Then it will showcase the stats as to how many WPS networks are available. Select the WPS network you want to crack and select through which method i) Root Method and ii) No Root Method. Now once that is done, the tool will connect and show you the name and the password that is used. The app makes use of complex algorithms to achieve this. The app is absolutely free for and it can also be used on you PC.
You can easily install AndroDumpper for PC on a Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered computers. To install AndroDumpper for PC you will need an Android emulator like Andy OS, BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2. Have a look at the guide below and start cracking passwords with AndroDumpper for PC without any issues.
AndroDumpper for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for AndroDumpper in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once AndroDumpper pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.