Hello there, guys! Are you ready for a super fun yet mysterious game? Well, wake up your internal investigator as this game is all about solving a mystery. Another Lost Phone: Laura’s Story is developed by Plug In Digital which has a pretty intriguing gameplay followed by beautiful visuals.
This game revolves around a mobile phone which belonged to a girl named Laura and now you have found it. Your task is to explore the mystery the life of Laura through her phone and get to know everything what led to Laura’s disappearance and how this phone got lost.
The phone consists of various apps where you will see all the data related to her life and her social circle. Moreover, you will be getting clues from various apps, try to connect them and solve the mystery.
Go ahead and check the social life, professional life of Laura to get any clue about what led her to do this. Not only that, there will be interactions with various people where you will be talking to them and building a story. Solve the mystery because once you start Another Lost Phone: Laura’s Story there’s no going back.
You can buy this super fun game from the Google Play Store and the iOS App Store easily. So, dive into a mysterious world and start your journey right now!
You can easily play Another Lost Phone: Laura’s Story for PC on a Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered computers by following this guide till the end.
Download Another Lost Phone: Laura’s Story for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Another Lost Phone: Laura’s Story in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Another Lost Phone: Laura’s Story pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Another Lost Phone: Laura’s Story for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Another Lost Phone: Laura’s Story for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Another Lost Phone: Laura’s Story APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Another Lost Phone: Laura’s Story for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.