Want to add fun to your fitness regimen? Well then look no further, Battle Steps by 12Labs adds fun to fitness and functionality. The app works on the concept of challenging you to be fit by setting a goal and that is to win. You will be paired with a different opponent everyday for a 12-hour challenge. The person who completes the given challenge first wins. This is a great way to keep up and stay motivated to complete your given challenge. In addition as you go on winning challenges, you level up and get to access different exclusive features. Walking and staying fit was never this fun and easy. The best thing about the app is that it syncs with your AppleWatch and FitBit and keeps track of your progress. In case you were wondering, you can get Battle Steps on your PC too. The process is quite simple, we have steps jotted down in the guide for your convenience.
Battle Steps for PC is install-able on a computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X . You will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or the Andy OS to make the installation of Battle Steps for PC quick and easy. Once you install Battle Steps for PC, start monitoring and keeping track of your daily challenges.
Battle Steps for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Battle Steps in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Battle Steps pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.