Snowboard with Boxy in the new game, Boxy Boarder by TMSOFT. Boxy is inspired from the famous manga character Danbo. The game is really simple, in 60 seconds you have to score as high as you can. Boxy loves performing different tricks. Jump high and start tapping away so that Boxy can show off all the skills that he has under his belt. Multiply the combo to score higher. Just make sure that you land downhill for an epic landing. In addition get to unlock different skins and customize Boxy so that he can learn new skills. As you play along, score higher to climb on top of the leader board, challenge your friends to make things even more fun. The game is optimized for your smartphones and tablets. But if you so with you can play it on your PC too.
Follow this guide to play Boxy Boarder for PC on a desktop/laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. BlueStacks and BlueStacks 2 are the Android emulators which will make it extremely easy for you to play Boxy Boarder for PC. Just go through the steps listed below and start playing Boxy Boarder for PC without any further ado.
Boxy Boarder for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Boxy Boarder in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Boxy Boarder pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.