BitMango is out with another bubble shooting game, Bunny Pop. Popping Bubbles was never this fun especially when you have a goal to save your fellow bunnies from the wicked wolves up to no good. The game play is quite easy as you have match three or more bubbles by shooting bubbles of the same colors. Pop as many bubbles as you can to multiply the combo, the higher the multiplier, the higher you score. In addition, make use of different booster to make your work even more easy and help you through those tricky levels. There are more than 200 stages with more under development, so be ready for some amazing challenges. Work on your skills and challenge yourself to complete each level with as less shootouts as you can. The game is available in Google Play Store and Apple App Store. You can even play Bubble Pop on your computer too, keep on reading to see how that can be done.
Bunny Pop for PC can be played on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X operating systems. Get the Android emulators like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or the Remix OS Player that will assist in the hitch free installation of Bunny Pop for PC. Follow the steps in the guide and explore the magical bunny world in Bunny Pop for PC.
Bunny Pop for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Bunny Pop in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Bunny Pop pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.