Connect with people around the world with Chatous by Castle Global. Other social apps usually connect you to people you know, well with this app you have opportunity to connect with people from across the globe. Find people who share the same interests as you or talk about issues that are close to your heart using hashtags. You can talk to them by text chat, audio chat or video calls. To maintain your anonymity you can change your profile name as many times you want. Making new friends was never this easy. Chat, connect and communicate and have fun long the way sharing your experiences. The app is free, Android users can find it in the Play Store and iPhone users in the Apple App Store. In addition to your smartphones and tablets you can get Chatous on your computer too.
Andy OS. BlueStacks or BlueStacks are the Android emulators that will assist in the installation of Chatous for PC. Have a look at this guide to install Chatous for PC on computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered Desktop PC/Laptop. Now chat away and make new friends using Chatous for PC.
Chatous for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Chatous in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Chatous pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.