The biggest war on the planet Earth is about to happen in Cover Fire. Bringing extreme kind of action to the screens of your gadgets, Cover Fire will take you through the swings of chaos caused by a war. Tetracorp, an evil corporation has made the entire world a hostage. The world now needs your help to set it free and bring back the peace.
As the leader and the main hero of the game, players are equipped with the most latest weapons and everything else that they need in the battlefield. A team of unstoppable soldiers is what you have. Place your soldiers in the occupied territories carefully to take the allies of Tetracorp down. The war isn’t happening at a certain place, it has spread all around the planet.
Players will go through the cruel deserts, dangerous forests and merciless mountains after their enemies. Every time you earn some money in the game, spend it on your upgrades. Keep everything up-to-date to make your defence un-beatable. Tetracorp will try its best to defeat you, but you won’t let it happen at any cost.
Cover Fire offers a smooth control over the game. The graphics of this game are quite impressive and so are the sound effects. This game comes for free and it’s already driving its new fans crazy. You can get it for your Android device, which means you can get it on your computer as well.
You can play Cover Fire for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is a good Android emulator. Get one from the likes of BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Follow the steps given below to start playing Cover Fire for PC without wasting a single more minute.
Download Cover Fire for PC on Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Cover Fire in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Cover Fire pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.