VC Mobile Entertainment with its latest offering Creature Quest, send you on a epic adventure in fantastical world far far away. As you start your journey you will have 5 creatures. Explore the different areas on your map to discover unique new creatures and collect them. You will find fire breathing dragons and monsters to fuzzy kitten mages. So, collect them all and build up and enviable collections. In addition, play different strategic battles on which your teams strength will be tested. There are three different modes through which you can level up and seek new rewards. in Quests you go on to explore different realms and fight different monsters to achieve your goal. In Battle Towers, you will level up, only if you win and the battles get harder as you move up. The Dungeon Challenge offers the most exciting challenges in which you get to play real time battles with your creatures against different players from across the globe. Moreover, win, level up and move on the top of that leader board and prove that you are the best.
Creature Quest for PC can be played on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X operating systems. To make the installation process of Creature Quest for PC smooth and easy, just get an Android emulator like Andy OS, Remix OS Player, BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2. Review the steps outlined in the guide below and start playing Creature Quest for PC, your destiny awaits you.
Creature Quest for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Creature Quest in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Creature Quest pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.