Have you guys heard about the release of this game DigimonLinks which was earlier released in Japan but not for the other countries? Well, if you’re a Digimon fan, this game is going to be your new favorite. BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. have finally released their most anticipated game DigimonLinks.
Who has not even heard of Digimon? Well, you must have surely watched the Digimon cartoons once in your life. Now, it is time for you to play a game with all your favorite Digimon cartoons in one place.
The gameplay provides you with a lot of interesting features that are going to make your gaming experience incredible. The primary component of DigimonLinks is without a doubt its 3-on-3 battles, where you’re entrusted with profiting by the characteristics and protections of particular animals to win in fight. Moreover, you can also manage a town known as a ‘digi-space’, where you make offices that will enable you to control up your animals and set them up for the fight to come.
Here’s one more interesting part of this game, you can let the game play itself now as there is an auto-fight button. You can even accelerate the auto-fights where you can simply play out all alone with no communication required.
Go ahead and connect real and the digital worlds together through this amazing game. Moreover, it is totally free. Sounds fun, right?
You can easily play DigimonLinks for PC on a Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered computers by following this guide till the end.
Download DigimonLinks for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for DigimonLinks in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once DigimonLinks pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download DigimonLinks for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install DigimonLinks for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the DigimonLinks APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- DigimonLinks for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. Happy Gaming!