Are you guys ready for a fun ship revolution game? DOKDO was released a few days back by the amazing Zzoo that is all about going on a journey in the beautiful sea with your ship.
DOKDO has beautiful 3D graphics and a simple gameplay which might be a little confusing at the beginning. Despite the fact that DOKDO is truly unclear but the game itself doesn’t appear to be. It’s an open-world game that will give you the pirate feels.
You’re essentially provided a ship and the rest is reliant upon you. You can do no matter what you want. Get your own ship, choose the logo and get in the sea or some adventure. You can perform a lot of different stuff like fight different boats, get islands, collect assets, fishing and a lot more stuff that you can explore by yourself.
Your utmost thing is utilizing the resources to renovate your ship. You won’t make it too far with the tiny shooter guns you initially begin with. So, go on and collect as many coins as you can to make your ship powerful. Resources can be acquired through the sea battles and the fishing.
So, stop whatever you are doing and get ready to dive in a beautiful world with 3D graphics and conquer the ships. You can get this game on your Android and iOS devices easily.
DOKDO for PC can be played on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X operating systems without any hassle.
Download and Play DOKDO for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for DOKDO in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once DOKDO pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Install DOKDO for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install DOKDO for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the DOKDO APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- DOKDO for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. Good luck!