If you want to experience a fully-featured mobile MMO game then Durango: Wild Lands is the perfect choice for you. The closed beta version of Durango: Wild Lands has been released and we cannot contain our excitement. This is one of the classiest role-playing games you will ever experience developed by none other than the NEXON Company. This game was also nominated at Game Critics Awards as E3’s “Best Mobile/Handheld of 2017”. What could be better than that? You can also play Durango on PC on a more bigger screen which is like a cherry on top.
You have all the freedom in this game, roam around wherever you want, play your own type of game. The gameplay is totally yours and you are the boss of this game. You can choose to live wherever you want, cook for yourself, build buildings, trade etc. Another thing is you will be choosing your own ways to interact with other players in the virtual world. Durango: Wild Lands also allows you to create your own village by forming a clan by joining other players. You can move and discover various islands to take over from the enemy clans. There will be different islands that are taken over by the enemies so have battles with the dinosaurs and the enemy clan to control the ever-expanding world.
Durango: Wild Lands for PC can be played on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X operating systems. All you have to do is follow this guide till the end and you will be good to go.
Download Durango: Wild Lands for Windows And Mac
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Durango: Wild Lands in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Durango: Wild Lands pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Durango: Wild Lands for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Durango: Wild Lands for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Durango: Wild Lands APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Durango: Wild Lands for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.