Fight List is a trivia game in which you can challenge your friends in real time. Fight List is not limited to a specific topic or type of questions. The game has more than 1000 themes on which the challenges are laid out. The task in this game is to answer more questions than your buddy in order to win the challenge. The game has a unique reward system. Players can take the help of jokers to identify their mistakes and avoid them in the future gameplay. There is a leaderboard in the game using which players can keep a track of their progress. Fight List also brings a chat system in which you can interact with all of your game friends.
Players can create their Fight List and add all their competitors in this list. They can invite the players from the Fight List and challenge them. Winners will get extra bonuses and heavy rewards. Fight List is quite popular among the users who are always hungry for information. Trivia games are a great source of information and there is no doubt in that. Trivia games can help you learn more about the history and the world we live in. Fight List comes without a price tag. This free game can be installed on Android phones and tablets using the Google Play Store and it can be installed on computers using the guide below.
Fight List for PC can be downloaded and played on computers running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS, OS X operating system. To install Fight List for PC, follow the steps coming ahead and have fun.
Download Fight List for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Fight List in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Fight List pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Fight List for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Fight List for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Fight List APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Fight List for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.