Forward Assault is a nail-biting action game set to give you an adrenaline rush by Lucas Wilde. The multiplayer online game pitches you against a deadly enemy. Your task is to kill the enemy. Your team wins when all the members of the opposing team are killed off. There are variety of weapons available which you can switch to in the battle. In addition, the game gets updated regularly and new weapons get added. There are different maps available which put you in a desert, an abandoned building or in the middle of a war zone. The game is exciting and addictive and you just want to keep on going. The game is free and can be played on both your smartphones and tablets. You can play Forward Assault on your computer too.
You can download, install and play Forward Assault for PC on your Windows Xp, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and also on Mac OS/OS X. BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 and Remix OS Player are the Android emulators which will make the installation of Forward Assault for PC quick and easy. The detailed guide below will walk you through the steps of how you can get Forward Assault for PC on your computer.
Forward Assault for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Forward Assault in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Forward Assault pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.