Worried about your data falling in the wrong hands online? Stop worrying and get hide.me VPN, a nifty proxy app, that protects you from being spied on and hackers up to no good. How the application works is quite simple, you fire up the app and it connect you to another virtual server. Then it encrypts all the data so that you cab browse securely online while staying anonymous. Moreover, the app also helps you bypass geographical restrictions giving you access to apps and sites. You can get connected to 29 locations provided by hide.io VPN. The best thing about this service is that it is free, fast and no registrations are required. Run hide.io VPN not only your smartphones and tablets but on your PC too. We have a detailed guide explaining how that can be done.
To run, hide.me VPN for PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or the Remix OS Player. hide.me VPN for PC can be installed on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X operating systems. So, install hide.me VPN for PC and protect yourself against different threats online.
hide.me VPN for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for hide.me VPN in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once hide.me VPN pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.