Racing games are an absolute favorite choice of all the car race lovers out there. When you have three popular racing modes in just one game, why would you look for any other options? Driveline is one such racing game developed by Retrotech.
The next-gen graphics and sound technologies will make this game a treat for all the racers out there accompanied by a great performance. The gameplay and storyline is quite interesting with three different modes of racing for you to choose from. Pick your favorite mode without caring about how expert you are from the Asphalt, Rally and Off-Road.
Furthermore, choose a vehicle from the 9 fantastic vehicles and pick the one of your choice that goes perfectly with your racing style and mode. Not only that, you can also upgrade your vehicles and customize them according to your choice at any point.
There will be various rounds which can be cleared by performing well and completing the race on time. The victory leads you to next levels with some bonus levels in between to make you earn some extra points. Moreover, Driveline has some really easy controls which won’t be a hassle for anyone and are very easy to learn.
This car racing game will keep its players engaged with super graphics and a realistic gameplay. The good news is it is a free to download game which is available on the Google Play Store.
Moreover, you can easily play Driveline for PC on a Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered computers by following this guide till the end.
Download and Install Driveline for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Driveline in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Driveline pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Driveline for PC and Laptop [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Driveline for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Driveline APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Driveline for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We can help you at any time.