Have you been craving to play an immersive MMO Real-Time Strategy game which has it all? Well, Netmarble Games is here to fill that need with its amazing game, Firstborn: Kingdom Come. So, are you ready to arise and take over your throne?
This game offers you the chance to choose your own hero; so be careful when you choose because your hero will lead you to victor. You can also forge, customize and level up your hero to make better use of it in defeating your enemies. Moreover, you can provide unlocked equipment to your castles and armies to maximize their potential. Has winning ever been this easy?
You get to experience two different storylines; in Dimensional Battles, you will be strategically positioning your troops to battle the ferocious horde and traversing through your township to play exciting quests and defeating evil monsters to gain huge rewards in the other. You also have the option of forming Alliances with players from all over the world to make your battle an interesting one.
Firstborn: Kingdom Come has visually stunning graphics where you can engage is 3-D Battles. It makes the gaming experience a whole lot more fun. It offers you a fully realized world where you get to conquer at your own will, with your own set of expertise. So, are you ready to engage in the best battle for the throne?
Firstborn: Kingdom Come for PC can be played on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X operating systems.
Download Firstborn: Kingdom Come for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Firstborn: Kingdom Come in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Firstborn: Kingdom Come pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Firstborn: Kingdom Come for PC [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Firstborn: Kingdom Come for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Firstborn: Kingdom Come APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Firstborn: Kingdom Come for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.