Hi there, gamers! NetEase Games who also happen to be the developers of the magnificent Crusaders of Light, has finally discharged their Survivor Royale on iOS and Android devices which can be downloaded for free.
Survivor Royale is the new system and shooting game which is going to be your new favorite. This is a game where you will see up to 100 players who are spread over a huge map.
Moreover, all the players start unarmed, constrained to rummage for the weapons that are haphazardly brought forth through the territory. Through the span of 20 minutes, the playable territory contracts, compelling survivors into a battle until the very end.
Survivor Royale is the most recent game in an undeniably long line of endeavors at making a versatile fight royale. Like different games pursuing the accomplishment of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), Survivor Royale drops players on an island and gives them a chance to settle things.
To survive the players will have to discover weapons, defensive layer, and figure detail an arrangement on how they’ll outlive the other 99 players. Fortunately, the island is loaded with structures that strangely have a lot of weapons and other rigging.
Have a look on this guide to install Survivor Royale for PC on computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered Desktop PC/Laptop.
Download & Install Survivor Royale for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Survivor Royale in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Survivor Royale pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Survivor Royale for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Survivor Royale for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Survivor Royale APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Survivor Royale for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.