So, who is in for a super fun and challenging game that is going to keep you alert with every coming level? Well, I bring to you a new puzzle game which has been recently released and is all set to test your brain. Lines – Physics Drawing Puzzle is another Zen puzzle game developed by Leo De Sol Games. Unwind, loosen up and let the colors stream into the maze of lines and give your mind a chance to play freely.
The gameplay is not hard to master however it involves your brain to be present there at all times. All you have to do is create the longest line by placing dots. Furthermore, cut or erase the opponent’s lines to make yourself win.
The different game modes in Lines – Physics Drawing Puzzle provide you a chance to choose the one you want. The game modes that are present are Erase, Point, Cut, Draw and Mix. Not only that, the levels are never ending, you will get to play more than 250 levels which keep getting harder.
As you keep on clearing levels you will receive Bronze, Silver and Gold according to your performance. Moreover, there are 26 achievements to unlock which can be seen on the main menu of the game.
So, go ahead and test your skills to see how active your brain is. Download this game for your Android devices right now as it is present on the Play Store!
Lines – Physics Drawing Puzzle for PC can be played on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X operating systems.
Install Lines – Physics Drawing Puzzle for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Lines – Physics Drawing Puzzle in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Lines – Physics Drawing Puzzle pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Lines – Physics Drawing Puzzle for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Lines – Physics Drawing Puzzle for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Lines – Physics Drawing Puzzle APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Lines – Physics Drawing Puzzle for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page.