Imagine being part of a secret group. And imagine that group is occupied by hot guys with mysterious backgrounds. Not everyone can enter this group. Only those who have access to the top secret application can access it. You can access this group chat by downloading Mystic Messenger. This is kind of a simulation app that works based on AI. It means that you will not be chatting with actual people. These are fictional characters and there for you to enjoy it. The whole experience is made realistic with help of interactive and intelligent chat system. You can also gain trust by talking to them.
Once in a while, a guy from this chat can even drop a call. All of these calls and chats are pre recorded and AI based. This app is also a game. You have to interact with the artificial intelligence to gain their trust and be part of the group. In another section, the photo album can be accessed. This album contains pictures of all guys included in chat. The pictures are either drawn of generated using CGI. The entire theme of Mystic Messenger is Japanese. The fans of anime will see a reflection of anime related hot guys idea and concept. Characters like Zen, Yoosung can get friendly over time. However, this is not an easy task. The main task of this game is be a part of this group.
Mystic Messenger is released for Android. Therefore, users of Windows and Mac can also download Mystic Messenger for PC on both machines. Mystic Messenger is offline therefore, interenet connection is not required. Since most of this game is based on typing, the use of keyboard on a laptop or desktop would be more beneficial.
If you want to download Mystic Messenger for PC on any laptop or desktop, then it should be running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 or Mac OS X. We have detailed the steps that you need to install Mystic Messenger for PC on any computer. Following these steps will make installation process easier.
Download Mystic Messenger for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Mystic Messenger in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Mystic Messenger pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Mystic Messenger for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Mystic Messenger for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Mystic Messenger APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Mystic Messenger for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.