Hey there guys! I am back with another super amazing game that has something different from the rest. Well, what is it? Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges is a game developed by Disney in collaboration with the Lenovo organization which uses an augmented reality experience? I bet you’d make an extraordinary Jedi.
The two organizations have collaborated and brought you Star Wars: Jedi Challenges, the coolest AR game which you still haven’t played.
The gameplay of Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges is basically comprised of three distinct parts: Lenovo’s Mirage AR headset, a lightsaber controller, and a following guide. Be that as it may, the experience is really great where you have to keep running by the Jedi Challenges.
The mobile phone connects to the headset with a link, and is then set into a plate that slides into the headset. The signal sits on the floor, with the twin cameras in the headset utilizing the reference call attention to its back to front positional following.
Get ready to explore a holographic galaxy where you will be bale to witness the familiar planets and discover unique galaxies. Moreover, there will be various battles where you have to defeat the enemies and their powerful bosses to win the game.
You can easily play Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges for PC on a Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered computers by following this guide till the end.
Download Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges for PC [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.