Surf the web anonymously keeping yourself safe and secure using Play VPN. Play VPN is a proxy service that place you on a different server and changes your IP address. This keeps people from tracking your digital footprints online and on public Wi-fi networks keeps you safe from being spied. It encrypts all the data that you receive or send out, thereby protecting you from prying eyes. In addition, access different sites or app restricted in your geographical area or stream that show you were looking up. Moreover, you can even find and use torrents using this tool. The best part is that it is free and there are no bandwidth limitations. So, extend the security provided by this app to all of your devices, including your computer. Have a look at how that can be done in the detailed guide given.
To get Play VPN for PC on your computer, you will need an Android emulator like Andy OS, BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 to assist in the installation process. Install Play VPN for PC on computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered Desktop PC/Laptop. Follow the steps given below and secure yourself though Play VPN for PC.
Play VPN for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Play VPN in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Play VPN pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.