Pokemon Duel is a turn based strategy board game by The Pokemon Company. In the game you need to collect as many Pokemon’s as you can, the better your card deck, the greater your chance of trumping over your opponent. Compete with players from across the globe and win every round. In the start of the duel you select the Pokemon’s you will be playing with and when the round starts, devise a strategy that will take your Pokemon to your opponents goal. So, you will have to think about the positions you will be setting your players in. In addition, you can even customize the abilities if your characters and upgrade them. The game is addictive as it keeps you going on with different challenges and the wins land you on top of the leader board. Play Pokemon Duel on your smartphones and tablets. But if you wish to play it on your computer, that’s also possible.
It’s very easy to play Pokemon Duel for PC on a Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered computers. Andy OS, BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 are the Android emulators that will assist in the installation of Pokemon Duel for PC. So, just follow the simple steps given in the guide below and start dueling in Pokemon Duel for PC.
Pokemon Duel for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Pokemon Duel in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Pokemon Duel pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.