Psiphon Pro is a proxy service that provides you with access to sites and applications that are blocked in your area. Gain access to your favorite content with just a tap. Fire up the app, it connects you to different servers around the world by establishing a secure connection to the site. Stay anonymous while browsing different content online. If you make use of different public Wi-fi networks at school or your workplace, this app will keep your data secure while giving you the opportunity to watch your favorite content. In addition, it automatically connects you to the fastest available server. No lags, no interruptions, just connect and go. Get Psiphon Pro on your tablets and smartphones and if you so wish, you can get it on your computer too. Detailed steps to get Psiphon Pro on your computer have been outlined below.
Follow this guide to run Psiphon Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. BlueStacks and BlueStacks 2 are the Android emulators which will make it extremely easy for you to get Psiphon Pro for PC. Just go through the steps listed below to get Psiphon Pro for PC.
Psiphon Pro for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Psiphon Pro in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Psiphon Pro pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.