Pugs are lovely creatures and a great source of entertainment. Who doesn’t love a pug for themselves? Well, if you are a pug lover just like me then get ready to dive into a pugly world. Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog is a game developed by Frojo Apps with stunning visuals that are sure to provide you a great gaming experience.
It is all about keeping a virtual pet and including him in your daily life just as like the real life pet. Make your pug happy by taking care of him, making him sleep, feeding him and a lot more stuff that he asks for. This is one of the best virtual pet games available on the internet with content that blow your mind.
Furthermore, you can play with up to 4 friends in real time to make it more fun. It has up to 50 mini games inside it which can make you earn some extra cash. Not only that, you can customize your pug and dress him according to your own choice.
Moreover, you can also build a house of your wish by choosing various decorations and furniture to make it look as beautiful as possible. Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog incorporates tons of more features which you need to check it out right now!
So, just go ahead and download this super fun game right now for your Android phones and devices.
Also, have a look on this guide to install Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog for PC on computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered Desktop PC/Laptop.
Install Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out. Happy Gaming!