Turbo Chill is back in action and this time around they have brought your favorite character, Stickson back in an all new sports game Stickman Surfer. Go on an adventure with Stickson and explore different new places and games. Surfing was never this fun, catch a big wave and enjoy the adrenaline rush. Collect coins, bonuses and upgrades along the way. Make sure you get hold of the boxes dangling from the helicopter, they have a surprise hidden just for you. In addition, go skateboarding and show your legendary skills there by jumping and flipping as high as you can. Not only that, you can also go sand driving and enjoy hours of endless challenges. Collect coins and spify up Stickson with different new outfits, work hard and party even harder. You can play this exciting game on your smartphones. and tablets. But if you wish to play with Stickman Surfer, that can be made possible too.
Andy OS, BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 are the Android emulators that will run Stickman Surfer for PC on your computer. Have a look on this guide to install Hill Stickman Surfer for PC on computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered Desktop PC/Laptop. Install the game and surf your heart out in Stickman Surfer for PC.
Stickman Surfer for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Stickman Surfer in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Stickman Surfer pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.