We are done building cities, farms and industries. It’s time to build tanks in the all new Super Tank Rumble. This game is about crafting your own tanks from scratch by collecting various parts and then hitting your enemies. Players will start with a basic Tank, they will collect parts by contesting against other players and then start building the Tanks.
As you fight off your enemies and win some battles, you will earn rewards and unlock new parts. New parts can be used to upgrade your existing Tanks and also to build new and more powerful Tanks. Keep upgrading as long as you are not done building the monstrous Tanks in the game. The fun will not end anytime soon as you will come across something new at every single step in this game.
Super Tank Rumble brings a PvP mode in which your Tank will go head-to-head against the Tank of your friend or a random player across the globe. Only a strong assembled Tank will survive the challenging battles. Strategise your gameplay to make sure that you end up winning in the end.
Super Tank Rumble made its way to Android for free. It’s fairly easy to play all Android games on a computer and you can play Super Tank Rumble on your computer as well. The method is quite easy and we are about to go through that now.
You can install and play Super Tank Rumble for PC on your Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and MacOS/OS X powered computers. To play super Tank Rumble for PC, you need assistance of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks. A few steps will help you further in this regard from here.
Download Super Tank Rumble for PC and Laptop
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators guides.
- Now search for Super Tank Rumble in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Super Tank Rumble pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.