Tweakware is basically a VPN application with a lot of features that power internet users will find useful. Tweakware keeps your internet surfing safe and secure. It protects your data while you are connected to the internet. At times, when we are waiting for a bus at the bus stop, waiting for a train at a railway station or waiting for our flight at the airport, we are connected to the public hotspot and WiFi connections. Connecting to these networks is highly risky. The administrators can steal your data and information easily by snooping into your device. This is where Tweakware plays its role. If have this application set up on your device, it will keep all those hackers and crackers away from your device.
Tweakware is not an ordinary VPN application. It has a reverse proxy feature. Tweakware also has the injection query feature and you can use the custom headers as well to bypass the IP restrictions at your end. It’s quite a handy application for the users who have to stay connected to the internet 24/7. Tweakware costs nothing at all. It comes for free. At the time of writing this post, Tweakware is available on Android platform. Its availability on Android makes it possible to run on a computer as well. The installation procedure of Tweakware on a computer is way different from that of Android.
You can install and run Tweakware for PC on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and MacOS, OS X powered PCs and Laptops. Go through the easy steps given below to download and install Tweakware for PC now.
Download Tweakware for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Tweakware in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Tweakware pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Tweakware for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Tweakware for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Tweakware APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Tweakware for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.