Wandle is a nifty app which will help you organize and manage your smartphones settings. We all have been in situations where our smartphone is supposed to be silent but starts ringing. So, Wandle works on resolving all such problems. In the Silent Mode choose locations and timings on which your device is supposed to be silent. In addition, you can also select how you will get back to people who are calling you at such a time. You can filter out the contacts whose calls and messages are to reach you at any time.Moreover, the app also works as an Answering Machine for the calls that you are unable to take at that moment, have a pre-written message that will reach the caller as to why you are unavailable. Along with smartphones and tablets, install Wandle on your PC too. Let’s have a look at how that can be made possible.
Wandle for PC is install-able on a computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X . BuleStacks, BlueStacks 2 and Andy OS are the Android emulators that are going to make the installation process for Wandle for PC quick and easy. Start managing how your device will work as soon as you get Wandle for PC on your laptop.
Wandle for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Wandle in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Wandle pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.