YouCam Makeup Selfie Makeover is the ultimate photography app for makeup junkies by Perfect Corp. The app has variety of tools that not only help you edit your pictures but also connects you to a community of makeup lovers. Discuss everything from fashion to makeup, product reviews and stay updated to latest trends. In addition try on different looks from the variety of makeup palettes available. Thinking of how that shade of plum would look on you, go ahead and try it out before buying the product. In addition, edit your selfies and give yourself a flawless look by brushing up those wrinkles or priming up the eyebrows. You can even watch videos in real time in which community members try on different looks. Moreover, you can also make your own videos, go live or record them and the upload them for others to see. The nifty app is absolutely free and can be found in both the Play Store and the Apple App Store. YouCam Makeup Selfie Makeover is your access to a community of like minded people. Not only take pictures but have fun sharing your looks. You can install the app on your PC , along with your smartphones and tablets. Wouldn’t that be handy?
You can easily get YouCam Makeup Selfie Makeover for PC on a Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered computers. To run YouCam Makeup Selfie Makeover for PC, you need an Android emulator. BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 and Andy OS are the best choices to go with. Follow the steps in the given guide and glam yourself up using the YouCam Makeup Selfie Makeover for PC.
YouCam Makeup Selfie Makeover for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for YouCam Makeup Selfie Makeover in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once YouCam Makeup Selfie Makeover pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.