Z Camera is an fun nifty photography app by the Go Dev Team. Do you want to give your pictures a professional edited look? Well then this app is perfect for you. Say good bye to boring pictures and say hello to your creative muse, the Z Camera. The app offers you the opportunity not only to spify up already taken pictures but you can add effects while you are capturing photographs and videos. Different filters available to make your visuals even more impressive. In addition, you can add variety of stickers and even draw doodles on your photographs. Editing was never this fun and easy, just power up the app and start tinkering with different option available. Z Camera app is totally free and can be found in the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store for Android and iPhone users respectively. Install the app on your tablets and smartphones but if you wish to get it on your laptop, that can be made possible too. Let’s have a look at how that can be done.
Have a look on this guide to install Z Camera for PC on computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered Desktop PC/Laptop. Android emulators like Andy OS, BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 will make the installation process quite easy. Just go through the steps listed below and start using Z Camera for PC.
Z Camera for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Z Camera in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Z Camera pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.