After the success of Hearthstone, we are now blessed with card game for the universe of Elder Scrolls. This game was released for computers and consoles. A card game has been built and released for Android which contains all characters and their abilities in form of legend cards. There are tons of game modes to choose from. Players can play both online and offline. The offline mode has a new feature. After completing the story mode, each player will be offered a deck of forty cards. These cards can then be used to start your journey as online battles’ master. Therefore, make sure that you complete the online game mode. It will not only get you much-needed cards, but train you in basic skills.
The second online game mode is called draft. In this game mode, you will be given an empty deck. One by one, choose a card from the given selection. Once the deck is completed, fight against computer opponents in a row. Winning draft will get you several rewards and coins to use later. The draft mode can be played online as well. In this case, you will be matched up against other players online who have also drafted a deck. Once the battles are complete, you will lose this deck. However, winning the draft will set you up with tons of wonderful rewards. The second online game mode is basic PvP battle mode. In this mode, each player will be matched up against players from all over the world. The matchmaking is generally based on the ranking.
The Android version of The Elder Scrolls Legends is also available for computers. Just like other games, most players would want to play The Elder Scrolls Legends for PC on their laptops and desktops. The progress can be synced between computers and mobile phones. Therefore, continue the game whenever and wherever you want to.
To play The Elder Scrolls Legends for PC, your computer must be on one of the following operating systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 and Mac OS X. Below are the steps that you need to install this game on PC. Either choose to install it using an APK or Play Store. Both of these methods are very well explained to install The Elder Scrolls Legends for PC. Follow these steps carefully.
Download The Elder Scrolls Legends for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for The Elder Scrolls Legends in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once The Elder Scrolls Legends pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download The Elder Scrolls Legends for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install The Elder Scrolls Legends for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the The Elder Scrolls Legends APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- The Elder Scrolls Legends for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.