The Final Fantasy series is held to very high standards, being known for making some of the best and most popular RPG titles that have ever existed. The newest addition to the Final Fantasy XV universe goes in a very different direction. Recently Square Enix teamed up with MachineZone which is the same studio behind lucrative mobile games Game of War and Mobile Strike to develop ‘Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire’ for Android and iOS. This ambitious move by the company to enter into the world of mobile phone games might not have been a good one.
To the dismay of hardcore Final Fantasy fans, Fantasy XV: A New Empire is a generic multiplayer kingdom-builder with FFXV assets laid over top. The players build up a base and army, while forming allegiances with and battling against other players. The game features characters and music from the original Final Fantasy XV, creating and joining guilds, gathering resources, building large armies and making strategies to defeat foes. Overall it’s safe to say that it is a great online multiplayer strategy game with beautiful graphics and neat features but the expectations of diehard Final Fantasy fans has earned it much criticism.
You can easily play Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire for PC on a Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X using below steps.
Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.