Slow browser can indeed make your day go sour, your productivity decreases as you are unable to do anything at all. To resolve this issue, get Flip Browser that is fast and provides addition features that make life easier. There app works in the background and when you click on a link from any of your applications, it open it up there but does not redirect you automatically. You can keep on exploring the app. Once you are done, you can open up the browser and read all of the links that you clicked on. Links may also get stored as Bookmarks. In addition, read the articles without and distraction as the app blocks all the popup ads. Flip Browser is free and can be found in Google Play Store and Apple App Store for Android and iPhone users respectively. Get this browser on your smartphones and tablets. It is possible to install it on your computer too, we have the guide prepared for you.
To get Flip Browser for PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or the Andy OS Player. You can easily install Flip Browser for PC on a Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered computers. Review the guide to get Flip Browser for PC on your computer.
Flip Browser for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Flip Browser in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Flip Browser pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.