Fotor Photo Editor in an amazing photography and editing app by Everimaging Ltd. Not only do you get tools for editing, but the app gives you a platform to connect with other photographers globally. Share your work, browse and get inspired by what other people are working on. Additionally, you can also see your work and buy others work as well. Take part in weekly competitions and win different prizes. Fotor Photo Editor gives you tons of tools to showcase your creativity, make use of different filters and functions like Focus and Enhance. The app also provides you with a variety of photography modes like Burst, Timer, Stabilizer, Big Button, Grid and Square. Fotor Photo Editor is not just an app but an access to a photographic community both for amateurs and professionals. What best way to learn and grow then be among the people who practice this craft. The app is free, Android users can find it is Google Play Store and iPhone users can access it in the Apple App Store. Moreover, you can get this nifty app for your PC too.
You can easily install Fotor Photo Editor for PC on a Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered computers. An Android emulator like Andy OS, Blue Stacks or Blue Stacks 2 will be required for assistance in the installation of Fotor Photo Editor for PC. Once you have selected the emulator, have a quick look at the steps listed so you can start sharing and connecting with a wonderful community of photographers with the Fotor Photo Editor for PC.
Fotor Photo Editor for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Fotor Photo Editor in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Fotor Photo Editor pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.