Do you consider yourself as a logo expert? Do you really think you can guess any logo related to any brand? Well, if that is the case then this game is surely going to be your favorite. Guess the Logo is an ultimate quiz game developed by Logos Box with tons of levels for you to play.
The gameplay is quite simple yet very addictive which won’t let you leave it unsolved. There will be various questions where you will have to guess the brand/company name followed by 4 choices.
The logos will be mostly related to the most famous brands, characters, things etc. which you must have heard of at least once. There are tons of levels that keep on getting unlocked as you clear the previous levels.
Moreover, you will also be able play a daily challenges where you will have to guess the logo name and earn a reward for that. However, the daily challenge only appears after every 24 hours.
Not only that, you can also connect your Facebook or Google+ account to invite your friends and share your scores. You can play Guess the Logo on any kind of device as your data will be synced and compete with your friends to be on the number 1 potion. Also, ask your friends for help at any point in the game when you get stuck.
Who would want to miss such a fun game? Well, I surely don’t want you guys to miss this chance and get to check your logo guessing skills.
You can play Guess the Logo for PC on a Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered computers by following this guide till the end.
Download Guess the Logo for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Guess the Logo in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Guess the Logo pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Guess the Logo for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Guess the Logo for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Guess the Logo APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Guess the Logo for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page.