Fingersoft is back into action with the sequel of its famous title Hill Climb Racing. Hill Climb Racing 2 is ready to handle your racing buds. The crazy tracks with weird hurdles are all up. Check out how you can handle all the bumps and jumps coming on the way. The character in this game is the same as its predecessor i.e. Newton Bill. Hill Climb Racing 2 also shows of the perfect implementation of physics into a smartphone game. Hill Climb Racing 2 is a multiplayer game. You can call on your friends and challenge them in the head-to-head racing modes. Collect as many coins and bonuses you can perform various upgrades like new cars, new paint jobs for your cars etc. Hill Climb Racing 2 is absolutely free, you can play it on an Android smartphone through the Play Store and the iPhone through the App Store. Just in case you wish to play Hill Climb Racing 2 on your computer, then that is possible as well. We will dig out how you can do that.
Follow this guide to play Hill Climb Racing 2 for PC on a desktop/laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. BlueStacks and BlueStacks 2 are the Android emulators which will make it extremely easy for you to play Hill Climb Racing 2 for PC. Just go through the steps listed below and start playing Hill Climb Racing 2 for PC without any further ado.
Hill Climb Racing 2 for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Hill Climb Racing 2 in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Hill Climb Racing 2 pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.