Stay safe and secure on the internet using Hola Free VPN Proxy. Privacy is one of the biggest concerns that all of us have. So, why not safeguard ourselves using the proxy service that makes you anonymous. The one tap tool, places you on an alternative server across the globe and changes your IP address so you can browse securely. You can switch between different countries servers quite easily. In addition, Hola Free VPN Proxy can bypass firewalls and provide you access to sites which are restricted in your geographical area. The best thing about the app is that it is absolutely free. Apart from getting it on your smartphones and tablets, you can get this nifty tool on your PC too. Let’s us dig out on how that can be made possible.
Hola Free VPN Proxy for PC is install-able on a computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. To run Hola Free VPN Proxy for PC you will need an emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or the Remix OS Player.Then follow the simple steps written in the guide below and start using Hola Free VPN Proxy for PC.
Hola Free VPN Proxy for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Hola Free VPN Proxy in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Hola Free VPN Proxy pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.