Are you a fan of interior designing games and want your house to look perfect all the time? Do you like experimenting with various stuff around the house and wish to be a great interior designer one day? Well, you won’t have to wait that long as you can fulfill your dream with this game right now. My Home is a beautiful game developed by kkwan.
If you think you’re talented enough and want to show your talent to the people all over the world then get going with My Home. You will be able to play with the world’s best players in interior designing and produce the best designs. There will be 5 different tasks everyday from around the world where you will design and show the world your skills.
Moreover, the furniture and other interior items can also be bought from the store. You will need a lot of coins and diamonds for that purpose so keep completing various tasks and get rewarded with tons of them.
Not only that, your vote matters a lot so carefully cast the vote for best designs of various players from all over the world.
Keep working hard and choose the best furniture possible. Also make sure that your work reaches 4 or 5 stars which will result in various exciting rewards like a furniture item.
Go ahead and get indulged in a world full of interior designs and interior designers. This is a free to download game which can be easily played on the Android devices.
My Home for PC can be played on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X operating systems without any trouble.
Install My Home for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for My Home in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once My Home pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
My Home for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install My Home for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the My Home APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- My Home for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page.