We might have played tons of casual games but most of them lack in one or two things which can be a little disappointing. Who doesn’t like a game where you can be the boss followed by a unique game play and incredible graphics. Homescapes is such type of game which is designed by Playrix Games that has a super fun storyline which will make you fall in love with it.
Austin is a butler who wants to renovate his old mansion. You have to help Austin and his family renovate his mansion in the best possible way making it look like a dream. You can fulfill your dream of interior designing through this game. It totally depends on how you want to design and furnish various areas of the house including halls, kitchen, garage etc. There are a lot of different design options which you can choose from and design your house whereas you can also change the design anytime you want in case you don’t like it.
Homescapes is a casual game so you will watch how the characters are spending their life and how they communicate with each other. You will have to play various levels and win them to unlock new rooms. This can be done by matching-3 levels. Another thing is that you will also get to see a lot of powerful blowups during the levels to get more bonuses and rewards for the game.
This is a free game however you might have to pay some money for the in-app purchases but it is not mandatory. You can also invite your friends to create a friendly and cozy environment in the house. The cute little pet cat will make your gaming experience a lot more fun.
This is a super fun game which can get anyone addicted to its unique Game Play. This game can be downloaded for free without having to pay anything. Homescapes for PC can be played on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X operating systems.
Guide to Download & Install Homescapes for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Homescapes in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Homescapes pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Homescapes for PC and Laptop using APK method
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Homescapes for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Homescapes APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Homescapes for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page.