The lifestyle in 80s and 90s was pretty different from what it is now. House Party Simulator is a new game designed to simulate the parties of that era. Whole game is one big storyline with multiple outcomes at every point. This game is not only a realistic 3D simulation in first person perspective but a story driven game as well. It starts with you entering a home where a party is underway. Entire context is in first person mode. Therefore, it should feel like you are a part of this whole thing yourself. After entering this party house, you will be faced with tons of choices to make at every point. The AI of each character in House Party Simulator is designed to respond to any almost any kind of stimulus.
There are not many people in the party. However, each character has their own backstory and a unique personality. There are some who are cool and calm while other who just love to get into fights. Along this storyline, player even has to make some moral decisions. Each decision will affect what’s about to come next. This is fun as well as unsatisfying for those who just want to know every outcome. This is possible only by playing this game again and again. Make a new decision every time and a new path will open up. Along every path, there will be new choices to be made. Some will lead to harmony while others can lead towards dissonance. House Party Simulator is not just about enjoying the party. There are some puzzles as well. These puzzles need to be solved to uncover some secrets there!
This game is rendered in beautiful 3D graphics. This game is released for Android. However, users of laptops and computers can download House Party Simulator for PC. This game will run just like Android phone on computers. The users of both Windows and Mac can benefit from this. The gameplay is easily controlled using mouse. To make it simpler, use custom keyboard mapping in Bluestacks 2.
To install House Party Simulator for PC, your computer or laptop should support Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 or Mac OS X. There are two methods to install it. Either choose to install it using APK or without it. To make the installation process easier, both methods to install House Party Simulator for PC are explained below. Follow these steps to play it on your machine.
Download House Party Simulator for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for House Party Simulator in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once House Party Simulator pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download House Party Simulator for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install House Party Simulator for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the House Party Simulator APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- House Party Simulator for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.