Posting videos on Instagram that can really get into trending section is pretty hard. You need some of the best content to be able to do that. The InShot Video Editor NoCrop is a revolutionary app that is made for all kinds of users. Whether you want to post a video on Instagram without copping or adding some sound effects, this is the app for you. It can add all sorts of video and sound effects on videos of your choice. The features include editing videos like Dubsmash, Musical ly, adding text, nocrop video for Instagram with blur background and much more.
Apart from using it for video editing, the nocrop feature is also available for photos. The users who want to post full sized photos of any dimension on Instagram may use it. All videos in InShot Video Editor NoCrop can be made into squares. Use a blur background or some other. It also supports sharing edited images directly from the app. There is no need to find the videos or images from gallery app. There are also some hashtag challenges. Those who love these kind of videos, can take part in it. You only need to add hashtag when posting it on Instagram. This is pretty much similar to the dubsmash and lipsync challenge videos.
The Android version of InShot Video Editor NoCrop is also available for computers. Luckily, Windows and Mac users can easily install InShot Video Editor NoCrop for PC on laptops and computers.
In order to install InShot Video Editor NoCrop for PC, you need to download and Android emulator. Moreover, your laptop or desktop should be running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Mac OS X. Below are the steps that will make it very easy for you to install InShot Video Editor NoCrop for PC on any machine.
Download InShot Video Editor NoCrop for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for InShot Video Editor NoCrop in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once InShot Video Editor NoCrop pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download InShot Video Editor NoCrop for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install InShot Video Editor NoCrop for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the InShot Video Editor NoCrop APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- InShot Video Editor NoCrop for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.