Jeopardy World Tour by Sony Pictures Television is inspired from the famous American television game show. This is a trivia genre app, and it gives the simulation of playing in a real game show against real players. Game does search for players you are to play against before every session, but it is definitely not real time gaming as it can be played offline as well.
Before every session of Jeopardy, you spin the lottery to receive three random power ups such as remove an incorrect response, have more time to respond etc. All the availed power ups can be used during game. There are 3 parts of a game and 5 rounds in first two and one in last part. The first part is jeopardy, second is double jeopardy and third is final jeopardy. In first two rounds, three random categories are given and option of 200, 400 and 600 points below it. You have to select one of those points below category of choice to place your bet. If you answer the question correctly, you win that amount of points from rival players, and if you give the wrong answer, the very amount of points are given to other two players from your account. This way you can also have minus points.
In last part of Jeopardy World Tour, a single non-changeable category is given to you, but you can bet points of your choice from very low to very high. There are experience points, cash and other items to be won for winning or losing a session that help you further in the game. The categories are varied and range from Nonfiction, 1920’s, South America, Jewelry, The Tackle Box, Literary Potpourri, Pulitzer Commentators, Hollywood Space Cases, Leftovers, Wines, Rhyme Time, Rap and Hip Hop etc. Whichever category you choose, you are given an answer, of which you have to select the correct question from 3 options within a limited time.
Jeopardy World Tour for PC can be played on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X operating systems.
Jeopardy World Tour for PC (Windows & MAC)
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Jeopardy World Tour in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Jeopardy World Tour pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Jeopardy World Tour for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Jeopardy World Tour for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Jeopardy World Tour APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Jeopardy World Tour for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.