If you are a person who loves playing games which include dragons, real-time battles and is also a fan of the Clash of Clans type of games then League of Dragons is a must try. It is a game based on a dragon fight stadium where you can see dragons having battles with other dragons from the opponent team. This is a very cool game developed by Social Point with great 3D graphics which will keep you glued to the screen. You will be taught the basics of a dragon master before beginning the game so you get a brief idea on how you can play it.
There will also be real-time battles with other players where you can take flags from their castles to defeat them. After that you can also create your own deck of dragons with some great skills which will be useful for defeating the opponent players.
There is a lot more than just battles in this game which makes it a lot more interesting like you can build your own cities and join different alliances to earn various chests. You can also talk to other players all over the world through the chat option and make the strategy for your game more strong. You can ask them for the bonuses and cards for your battles and make the most out of it.
League of Dragons for PC can be played on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X operating systems. Follow this guide till the end to get a better knowledge of the whole process.
Download League of Dragons for PC (Windows & MAC)
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for League of Dragons in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once League of Dragons pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download League of Dragons for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install League of Dragons for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the League of Dragons APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- League of Dragons for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.