Tapps Games has brought the digital gaming in their players’ device with the inception of their idle clicker game League of Gamers. In this game player creates a character who also play games on his computer, but this is serious gaming of climbing ladder of ranks, playing against local competitors and winning big tournaments until the created character becomes a gaming legend. The basic clicking which is the key to unlock, purchase and upgrade various features of the game is interrupted by challenges at intervals. On accepting the challenge, player’s character come face to face with a competitor and the only way he can win is by frantic tapping on screen by the player.
All clicker games are accustomed to purchasing help, and in this game help is other gamers that contribute in hitting the targets in the game being played on the computer. The gaming simulation however is inspired from real life as different equipment is made available for purchase such as better mouse, keyboard, headphones, streaming account and other similar items to improve the gaming performance of character.
League of Gamers for PC is install-able on a computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.
Download League of Gamers for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for League of Gamers in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once League of Gamers pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download League of Gamers for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install League of Gamers for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the League of Gamers APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- League of Gamers for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.