Are you ready for a super fun and an adventurous island game? Here, I present to you a game with incredible graphics and intriguing music which will make you fall in love. Lost Survivor is a game developed by InnoGames GmbH which revolves around a young girl.
The gameplay of Lost Survivor is quite interesting which will take you various places on a super beautiful tropical island. A girl has been stranded on an island and she doesn’t remember anything. She has left a note for help to provide her with all the necessities and take her out of the island.
The young girl asks your assistance in this letter. She doesn’t recall how she got on an abandon tropical island. Now you will have to take the courageous girl crosswise over tropical areas brimming with risks.
Help the young lady to uncover the mysteries of the island, mastermind a camp, get sustenance and discover the way home. She is all alone on this mysterious island with just one speaking bird that is guiding her.
She will also be able to collect various unique pets that will accompany her on the island. Moreover, there will be monsters that will try to hurt her so be prepared to fight with them.
This game is a must try for everybody who loves solving mysteries and is a fan of adventures. It is a free to download game available on the App Store and the Google Play Store.
Follow this guide to play Lost Survivor for PC on a desktop/laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.
Download and Install Lost Survivor for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Lost Survivor in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Lost Survivor pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Lost Survivor for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Lost Survivor for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Lost Survivor APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Lost Survivor for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. Have fun!